lørdag den 11. juli 2009

Rendition - a little political action!

blue pen and watercolour on paper (21 x 29 cm)

I didn't know if i should post this or not, but ended up doing so. A year ago my friend wrote an assignment about renditions. Illegal movement and interrogation of prisoners. This action is a serious offend to human rights and the interrogation methods used are not far from torture.

I made this drawing after talking with my friend about her assignment. The subject made a pretty big impression on me and this just came out in creative frustration i think. Its one of the only watercolours I've made and I like the look of it. Fortunately my friend didn't have a front page image, so she used this. A week later I came to realize that the table in the picture is missing a leg. Strange how a thing like that slips your mind.

Ingen kommentarer: